Overview and Performance Features:
Clear image, high efficiency, using international advanced technology
Low radiation, the leakage dose is only 1% of the national regulations
Touch the button, microcomputer control, just one button can quickly and accurately determine the exposure parameters
easy to use
Washing in the bright room, imaging in one minute, immediately used for diagnosis, which is convenient for doctors to diagnose to the greatest extent
Pneumatic liftable seat for more convenience and comfort
Can be used in oral digital imaging systems
Power supply conditions: AC220V±10%, 50Hz, 1kVA Tube voltage: 60kVp
Tube current: 8mA Focus size: 1.5mm
Total filter: 2.5mmAL Exposure time: 0.2-4 seconds
Leaked radiation: 1 meter away ≦0.002mGy/h, (national standard 0.25mGy/h)
Optional: Tube current: 0.5mA Focus size 0.8mm
1. For safe operation and use, a good grounding wire must be installed.
2. Due to the limited heat capacity of the small X-ray machine, it is recommended to pay attention to intermittent work during operation.
3. The machine will only generate X-rays during the exposure process. It will not generate X-rays in the power-off state, and it will not generate X-rays in the power-on state as long as it is not exposed.
4. In the correct use of the machine, if any unexpected situation occurs, the operator should immediately cut off the power supply and stop using it. The machine can be used again only after it has been overhauled and qualified.
5. When the machine leaves the factory, each X-ray equipment is equipped with additional filter plates of the following specifications: 1 each of 1.0/0.5mm aluminum sheets.
6. When disassembling the machine each time, first disassemble the machine head and then disassemble other parts.
8. After each use of the machine, the cross arm is restored to the highest point, and the machine head is placed at the balance position.
9. Use medical alcohol to disinfect and clean the contact part between the end of the beam tube and the patient after each use.
10. Clean the surface of the machine with a dry cloth every week, and check that the connecting parts are in good contact.
11. Pay attention to the maintenance inside the machine, check whether the indicator lights, displays, knobs, switches, and remote controls work normally; whether the X-ray source components may seep oil; when the X-ray source components are exposed, whether there is any abnormal sound; whether the fixing screws of the mechanical parts are There is looseness, etc.
12. The rated capacity of the machine is 1.1kW, please select a power supply or grid with a power supply capacity greater than 1.5kW. If the power grid voltage in this area is abnormal, it is recommended to match the industrial voltage stabilizer with a voltage of 1.5KW or above to prevent the abnormal voltage from damaging the machine and reducing the service life of the machine.