Radiopaque non-resorbable complex for treatment of pulpitis in temporary and permanent molars
Mummifying and antiseptic components allow to shorten treatment time. Mummification is performed only in pulp orifice, which directly contacts with the paste. Apical part of the pulp remains vital, which allows to form an apical part of the root in permanent teeth with not shaped roots. In multi-rooted canals of complex morphology, Pulpodex provides antiseptic effect on pulp stump and maintains its viability.
It heals the infection and provides the resorption of the granuloma and the regeneration of the periapical tissues.
- Pulpitis in vital infected temporary and permanent teeth with not shaped roots
- Pulpitis in temporary and permanent molars by method of pulpotomy (vital amputation)
- Pulpitis after vital pulp amputation in permanent malposed teeth with crown tilt, and in teeth with curved, hardly accessible for full endodontic treatment root canals
- Permanent obturation of the infected root canals, specifically in presence of a granuloma
- Apical part of the pulp remains vital
- Saves time