Light-curing single-component bonding agent
LC single-component adhesive material can be used together with any other LC composite materials in total-etch technique of enamel and dentine.
- Do not use eugenol-containing materials, because eugenol disrupts adhesive’s structuring. The adhesive has a chemical affinity for the binder of the composite material. The product spreads smoothly with a thin layer on the surface, providing reliable connection between dental tissues and composite material.
- Reliable adhesion of composite restorations to tooth tissues
- Elasticity and tight marginal fit
- High adhesion to tooth tissues (27 MPa)
- Easy adaptation of the first composite layer
- Compatible with all light-cured composites