The fluorine-containing film coating acts as a collector and source of fluoride ions, stimulates the formation of fluorapatite and provides remineralization of hard tooth tissues, which generally provides reliable protection against caries.
Combination of three fluorides provides deep and effective fluoridation with prolonged effect. Film formers and thickeners create an insulating barrier on the tooth surface and in enamel defects from thermal, chemical and tactile irritants. This relieves the patient of hypersensitivity after the varnish is applied.
- Dentine and enamel fluoridation and remineralization
- A protective coating for hypersensitive cervical part
- Hyperesthesia of hard tooth tissues
- Vital tooth stump capping after preparation
- Macula cariosa caries prevention
- Primary teeth caries prevention
- Preventive measures when removing orthodontic appliances (rings, braces)
- Root treatment after sub gingival curettage
- Wisdom teeth treatment
- Protection of dental fissures at the stage of their development and deep fissures in permanent teeth
- Immediate pain relief
- Remineralization and strengthening of enamel
- High concentration of fluoride ions provides prolonged action